Sunday 31 July 2016

Starting a Youtube Channel and My First Video!

Hey lovelies!


Hey, Guess what?....I started a Youtube channel!! I've been excited to make this post for so long now but I've finally gotten round to making a Youtube channel and posting my first video. The video is a random questions tag, just as a fun introduction to my channel.

SUBSCRIBE HERE!! Honestly it would mean the world to me!

(If the video above doesn't work you can click this link to watch!)

If you have a Youtube channel, I'd love for you to leave your links in the comments below so I can check it out. We can support each other!

I really hope you like my first video and let me know if your have any video requests for the future!

Youtube  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook  |  Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment