Sunday 10 July 2016

LookBook | Thigh High Boots and Kimono

Hey lovelies!

This post is long overdue. Since starting this series of LookBooks featuring thigh high boots, I've had great oppertunities to work with a number of brands and I've been absent from blogging a lot down to my taking my exams. I've been trying to post this look for so long and it's finally here!

Kalena over the knee boots in black velvet - Public Desire





In this look I kept the outfit simple with a plain black high-neck top and skater skirt, I felt as though the kimono had a lot going on with the patterns and so keeping the rest of the outfit plain made sense. The tights are a light denier and what I love about these tights, is the black seam lining down the back of the leg, It's simple yet effective and I love that you can see the seam coming out the top of the boots. 

The Kimono is from Primark. It's my favourite thing to just throw on, day or night. I wore this kimono on a night out on my holiday to Devon, It was warm when we arrived at the restaurant and quite cool when we left. Even though the kimono is mid-length sleeved it was surprisingly warm and cosy on a cool night. The material is quite thick and so it felt like a cozy blanket and I walked back to the hotel with my arms tucked in to keep cover! I also love the aztecy patterns.







 What are your thoughts on today's outfit? What are you styling with your thigh high boots?!

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook  |  Google+
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment