Monday 23 November 2015

Euphoria: Calvin Klein | Perfume Review


I haven't done a perfume review in so long, I think the last one I did was a review of another Calvin Klein perfume called IN2U for Her. Which you can read here!

The perfume that I will be reviewing today is Euphoria by Calvin Klein. This perfume is quite old now It came out in 2005 but has only recently been popping up on our TV screens and in fashion magazines. I got mine from ELLE. When I signed up for my monthly subscription for ELLE magazine the gift that came with the first magazine of the subscription was supposed to be one of the Daisy perfumes by Marc Jacobs but the ELLE company ran out and sent me this perfume by Calvin Klein instead, which I was just as happy to receive if not more so! I just hadn't gotten round to reviewing it yet, so here you go!






First things first... the bottle, it's so different and unique from any other perfumes I've seen and you guys know how much I love the colour purple and when you go to look at the liquid inside it's purple (or at least the glass is). The only negative thing about the bottle is that it's like a mirror which is good to some degree but this also means that the reflective surface of the bottle gets mucky with finger prints after a while of using. but apart from that its a lovely bottle, even the box was nice and classy.

'Euphoria: Calvin Klein is an addictive oriental fragrance that contrasts exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich, creamy signature.' - Euphoria

The scent of this perfume is one of my favorites so far as it is literally what's written above (Taken from Boots.com). The scent lasts almost all day with only little needs for a top up and it's perfect for a night out. You'll have everyone asking about the fragrance your wearing. And another great part about this perfume is that it really lasts. I've had mine since last you possibly, and I've hardly made a dent on the amount in the the bottle, and I spritz it everyday!

Let me know what you current favorite perfumes are, I'd love to hear your recommendations!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment