Friday 22 August 2014

New Look Top 5 Faves


I love New Look, it's top of my list when it comes to great clothing. It's affordable, good quality and great styles. In this blog post I will show you some of my personal favourite purchases from New Look. I have so many great items of clothing from that shop, it was so hard to pick just 5, but here they are.



1) At the beginning of the summer holidays I went on a family holiday to Cornwall, it was so much fun, such a pretty place. I brought this dress especially for that holiday. When I saw this dress in the store, I was immediately drawn to it. Bright neon aztec print sleeveless mini body con dress - £14.99. I had a pretty big obsession with aztec patterns a couple months ago, and this is a piece that I wish I could of had during that phase. 


2) 'Blue Vanilla' orange daisy dress with collar - £23. This dress I brought for my grandfathers 70th birthday in which we went for a family meal at a posh resturant. This dress is great for the summer season as it's such a bright happy colour. The reason I love this dress is because it's similar to one I saw my nana in when she was my age. It was the same orange colour and had a similar collar, so basically this dress is quite old fashioned, but I love that about any item of clothing. Another good thing about this dress is the quality, it's so soft making it comfy and relaxing to wear, a great bonus.


3) Cream blazer - £19.99. This is the blazer I wore with the daisy dress whilst at the family meal. This blazer is what turns the dress from a cute, everyday sundress to a elegant sufficticated nightdress. And again the blazer is of such great quality. Such soft fabric! 


4) At forth is the floral crochet hem shell top - £19.99, that I wore in my last OOTD blog post. This item is still quite new to my closet but I love it so much. It's great for the summer and it's so stylish.


5) And 5th is my latest clothing addiction, black leather-look biker jacket - £39.99. This is my favourite jacket because it goes with pretty much anything, plus I do have a strange liking for any item of clothing that's black recently. I'll have to say it again, this jacket has great quality and is extremely comfortable. It's a little to much in the warm summer season, but I can't wait to wear this jacket to the limit in the colder winter season. 



I hope you enjoyed this post all about my New Look favourites. Which clothing piece was your favourite? 

Aimee Sue
XO





No comments:

Post a Comment